Sweet, Friendly, Sultry, Smart, Sexy
Inviting, institutional, educated for narrations
Sexy, sweet, fun, energetic,contemporary and convincing for commercials and promos
Professional and educated for presentations.
Fresh, young, polished and sexy for multimedia projects
Institutional, warm and friendly for IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can mimic accents, know a bit of Nahuatl and can correctly pronounce, Educated Spanish, Uneducated Spanish, Educated English, Uneducated English.
My Voice Experience
I have worked on several radio stations Nationally and Internationally (Lobo 90.1, Oro 94.9, Mas 94.1, La X 1380) as an On Air Personality, Morning Show Producer and Host, Content and Commercial Producer and Assistant Programming Director. I also have experience in Translation and Interpretation and have served as a consultant for a couple companies in Mexico and the U.S.
My voice has served as everyday host in shifts of 4 to 6 hours, I have also recorded commercial campaigns, promos, institutional videos, performed live and recorded interviews, covered award shows, done on-hold messages and served as commercial institutional voice for radio-transmitted live soccer matches in Mexico.
I understand both american and latino markets and I can bring high quality to any recording project.
Currently work for Higher Education Institution in Operations Management.
Licenciatura in Communications – Specialization in Mass Media
Equivalent to a Master of Arts in Communication
UIA G.C. Universidad Iberoamericana Golfo-Centro, Puebla, Pue. México
Currently enrolled in an MFA in Nonprofit Leadership
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Rose Kaser
• Fluent in Spanish (native speaker.)
• Fluent in English (writing, reading and speaking)
Skills and Proficiencies
• Corporate Communications
• Public Speaking
• Technical and Creative Writing
• Media Marketing
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point, Adobe, MS Access
• Sound Forge Sound Editing Software
• Dine Sat Hard Data 7.0 Music Scheduling Software
• Selector XV Music Scheduling Software
• Dalet Music Scheduling Software.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Rose Kaser by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rose Kaser is a Standard subscriber.
Rose Kaser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rose Kaser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rose Kaser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rose Kaser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.