authoritative, bass, powerful, sexy, smooth, wry
My voice is strong and powerful for hard sell presentations.
Warm and deep for narrations.
Smooth and sultry for softer sells and all around professional in every way.
Fun, humorous, and sexy when called for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
midwestern, southern drawl, new york bronx, canadian
My Voice Experience
I have recorded national commercials for Kmart, Bill Knapps restaurants and New Bright toys.
I have also been the Ford Dealer group voice in Philadelphia and Cincinatti.
The majority of my work has been in the Detroit Market as the voice for Jetts Pizza, Comcast cable, Art Van Furniture, Marygrove awnings, Southfield Chrysler Jeep, Telegraph Chrysler Jeep, Hummer of Novi, Detroit Hummer and John Rogan Buick.
I have been the voice for dozens of auto dealers all over the country.
I have also narrated medical training manuals, industrial narrations for the automotive robotics division of General Motors as well as phone message services throughout the country.
I have also been the on-camera and voice talent for BASF Chemical Company for a safety film recorded in Louisiana.
I have a degree in Music Theory and Composition from Wayne State University.
Graduated from Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts in 1977.
Later was certified in multi-track recording, again from Specs Howard.
I am proficient in various digital audio applications such as Adobe Audition, Sadie, Short Cut 360 and others.
My Studio Equipment
I have a, state of the art, home studio using Adobe Audition 3.0 and ProTools. I am very easy to work with and have a very quick turn around time.
I have been a radio professional in the Detroit Market for 30 years. During that time I have worked every shift from Mornings to Evenings.
I have been production director of one of the largest and most prestigious radio stations in Detroit as well as news director, public affairs director and more.
I am very proficient at writing and editing copy as well as directing others for same.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ron Tavernit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Tavernit is a Standard subscriber.
• Ron Tavernit was last active on Voice123 313 days ago