Solid, natural, warm voice. Commercial, corporate
My voice sits in a nice middle range, I think. Deep enough to be noticed, but regular enough so as to not sound too "announcery."
I can dial up or down the enthusiasm as needed, from close-mic warm and fuzzy stuff to hard-hitting :40 retail scripts that have to fit into :30...
Very interested in voicing corporate, non-broadcast or Internet-based presentations.
Always willing to negotiate on price. I have daily access to a high-end booth, so I can usually turn material around quickly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, Harrisburg, Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ron Dylewski
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional VO talent for over 20 years and have done a massive number of reads. Like many, I started out in radio, but eventually left that behind...and hopefully left most of that RADIO JOCK sound behind, too :-)
My work is split pretty evenly between commercial and corporate, non-broadcast reads.
I can swing between warm, confident reads for corporate communications pieces and more upbeat commercial reads. For a time, I did every single tag on all the regional Hoover vacuum cleaner spots nationwide.
My training has come on the job. Also, working as a commercial director and producer has honed my ear to what I want other VO people to do; which in turn has helped me improve my skills.
My Studio Equipment
Rode ribbon mic. Soundproofed booth. Various Macs with sound recording/editing apps.
I'm a skilled Avid, Premiere and FCP editor and also cut sound on apps like ProTools, Amadeus, Audition and others. If you need something read...and then edited, I'd be glad to help.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ron Dylewski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ron Dylewski is a Standard subscriber.
• Ron Dylewski was last active on Voice123 9 days ago