Full spectrum male voice, high energy to laid back
Tired of listening to all of the voices in my head, I've put them to work and they are now available to do your bidding. My primary voice is a full, male voice without accent, able to cover a wide range of emotions and attitudes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Geezer, Wise Guy, Irish, Snobbish, Street Wise, Drag Strip/Monster Truck
My Voice Experience
Began emulating US 30 Drag Strip Ads as a youth (Sunday! Sunday! Sunday). My recording career began at WQFM, Milwaukee in the 80's. Left there to join CW Media/Comedy Warehouse (my Saddam 11 parody ads ran on stations nationwide during the first Gulf War) and went on to open my own shop. Continued producing ads for clients independently, and while managing WOZN FM, Key West in the '90's. Recently returned from Nevada where I worked for various broadcasters, and have hung my shingle out in the FLorida sunshine once again.
Life Time Achievement Award - School of Hard Knocks
Dan O'Day Copywriting Seminar
RAB Radio Sales Seminar
My Studio Equipment
In house work done on Mac w/Garageband, or on Windows XP w/ Cool Edit Pro
My vocal skills have also helped in my sales career, where often a single misplaced syllable can mean the difference between eating or not.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Roger Leeper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Roger Leeper is a Standard subscriber.
Roger Leeper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Roger Leeper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Roger Leeper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Roger Leeper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.