Friendly, warm, California, sarcastic, Announcery
"My" voice is a warm, friendly California type. Can vary from the sarcastic to authoritarian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Other voices I provide are the "Big Announcer" "Snarky Announcer" "Gruff Cholo" "Timid Nerd" and a vaguely "Harvery Firestein-ish" voice (his name is Francis BTW). I do a good GW Bush (for what that's worth now!)
My Voice Experience
I've been trapped inside a soundproof room for most of my adult life!
I have been in a great many award-winning radio commercials (as well as having written and produced them). my melifluous tones have lulled many an on hold listener into a numb state of bliss and have broken a few peoples ribs from uproarious laughter in numerous on-air comedy bits.
I have attended VO workshops and training with the likes of Dick Orkin and Christine Coyle of the Famous Radio Ranch, Pat Fraley, Leigh Gilbert, Nancy Wolfson and Bill Holmes. Have attended Dan O' Day's Radio Creative Summit numerous times and am a graduate of the Roy H. William's (Wizard of Ads) Wizard Academy.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is equipped with a Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster Pro mic processor through which I run a Blue "Bluebird" mic as well as an AKG 2000B. I use the M-Audio Fastrack Pro interface to route all signals into my AMD Quad core powered PC. I use the Sony suite of software; Vegas-for multi track and video, Sound Forge for recording and Acid for music creation. I generally create custom, one-of-a-kind music beds for my projects which help to keep costs down. I have over 10-gigs of Sound Effects and music loops.
In addition to talking into a microphone I am an accomplished copywriter and producer. I am great at directing talent and take direction well myself. I am easy to work with, hit deadlines and always try to deliver a quality product at a reasonable price. In other words, professional.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Frazier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Frazier is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Frazier was last active on Voice123 94 days ago