Genuine, Affable, subtle British Geordie accent
The friendly voice of England's north east region. This is a British voice that's reassuring, educated and convincing. Think of the Geordie actors Tim Healy and James Bolam.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Currently one of the narrators of the monthly newsletter of the Northumberland County Blind Association.
My Studio Equipment
USB microphone podcasting kit
I have also worked in the travel industry particularly corporate travel, driving tuition, contact centres, soccer administration and editing matchday magazines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Wilkinson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Wilkinson is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Wilkinson was last active on Voice123 34 days ago