Versatile, friendly, wide range, deep or bright.
Friendly, professional and pleasant for long narrations. Energetic and powerful for TV and Radio promos, funny and vibrant for commercials. Smooth and refreshing for presentations.
Wide range of timbres and textures from deep, graspy, smokey and airy to tinny, metallic and piercing.
Mexican (neutral), Pan-hispanic, Spanish (spain), Argentinian, Norteño (Northern Mexico, Monterrey, Tijuana). French, Hindu or Indian accent.
Cartoon and character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Roger Rabbit, Daffy Duck, Alf (from Mexico), Santa Claus, Patrick Star, mafia guy, tough gruffy thug, blues man, 70's Spanish nature documentary, Gazoo, old man, old lady, Indian accent, Hindu accent.
English with a Mexican accent, English with a Spanish accent, English with an Indian accent.
My Voice Experience
Over 25 years of experience doing all types of productions, from corporate video to commercials.
Main voice over accounts include: Jack in the Box, McDonald's, AM/PM, , Pam, DiGiorno Pizza, Doritos, Taco Bell, US Navy, Coca Cola, Time Warner, SDG&E, Pathmark, Disney, Telemundo, Ford, Univision, Televisa, California Public Utilities Commission, Ikea, Dave & Busters, Westfield Shoppingtowns...
Communications Major with a Master in Semiotics.
16 years of theater experience as an actor, director, playwright, composer and lyricist.
Licensed Narrator (Mexico)
Regular on-camera and voice over work during 6 pm newscast (Telemundo San Diego)
28-Time Emmy Award Nominee
16-time Emmy Award winner (two in the "Performance- Other than News" category)
2 Telly Awards
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro running Soundtrack and Logic.
I head the Marketing and Creative Services area at a Radio & TV conglomerate in Los Angeles and also own a home studio. This allows me to deliver extremely fast turn around times.
As a TV producer myself, working on hundreds of productions a year and directing dozens of VO artists, I feel your pain when dealing with talent.
You need speed, quality, efficiency, variety, versatility and a fair price.
You have a million things to worry about and my job is to make your production shine, on time, on budget, every time.
I will deliver clean, breath-free, pristine recordings that you an use the first time. And if I don't deliver exactly what you need, I will do it as many times as you need it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Moutal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Moutal is a Premium subscriber.
• Robert Moutal was last active on Voice123 39 days ago