Conversational, Energetic, Character Specialist
Fluid, even baritone for narration and professional usage. Superior conversational aspects for commercial and voice acting. High energy and over the top wacky for any application.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural voice is midwest, accent free. Boston and east coast english accents, west coast surfer, slacker, stoner, old man, nerd, over the top hard sell, genuine soft sell.
My Voice Experience
My voice has helped sell countless cars, pizzas, mortgages, DVDs - you name it. I've been doing voice work professionally since the age of 16, and have been a full time radio personality and voice talent since 1994. My on air and production work have taken me from my home state of Michigan to Albuquerque, Las Vegas, and now Boston. As an employee of CBS Radio for the last 12 years, I've honed my voice and production skills into an audio delight for hundreds of clients and millions of listeners.
Bachelor of arts, journalism, Michigan State University, 1993.
My Studio Equipment
Pro tools HD
Neumann and Shure microphones (various)
Full access to CBS Radio studios, Boston MA
My experience as a producer and copywriter allows me to offer any desired input on projects so that they can sound their absolute best.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Poole by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Poole is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Poole was last active on Voice123 281 days ago