Believable, deep rich voice,characters and accents
A deep voice with texture. Believeable, commanding, conversational. Hard sell auto spots to the reassuring voice of authority for banks or industrials. Infomercials a specialty. Characters and accents including the voice of the 'Colonel' for KFC for three years. Versatility plus.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Coconut Creek, Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, French, British (several), Caribbean, Southern U.S., Joisey, NY, Porky Pig to President Clinton...whatta-ya-need?
My Voice Experience
Thirty-three years of writing and performing for radio, TV, film, video, talking toys, phone messaging-you name it. Performed on dozens of ADDY award winning campaigns for a variety of local, regional and national clients. Heard on Armed Forces radio around the world. Writer, producer and big cheese of SPOTS Inc., a S. Florida production studio and creative boutique since 1984. Image voice of HBO Caribbean 4 years, ENMARK Gas Stations for 14 years, Florida Natural Gas 11 years, the PGA of America 8 years.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting. Dick Orkin VO Workshops, Connie Zimet's VO Workouts, Founding partner of 'Read it and Reap', a school for aspiring voice talents focusing on performance, copy interpretation, taking direction etc. I have produced thousands of commercials-radio and TV, plus industrial presentations, infomercials etc. I have worked both sides of the glass and understand the nuances of copy from both a writer's and a talent's standpoint.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools recording/editing equipment. Audio Technica mic, Focusrite amlifier/processor, Edirol digital studio monitors, Whisper-Room vocal booth. Also have sound effects and music for full scale production pieces.
Award winning comedy writer and producer. Can juggle. Decent cook.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bob Labeskis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Labeskis is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Labeskis was last active on Voice123 75 days ago