LOW RANGE. Soft,warm (demo example: Volkswagen) good for intimate, delicate or romantic subjects.
Authoritative, good for narrations, documentaries (demo examples: Statue of Liberty, Purina, Dale Carnegie)
MIDDLE RANGE Good for more up-beat commercials and narrations (demo examples: Pizza Hut, Lincoln/Mercury,
Channel 2 News, Malincrodt, Boeing)
As a long time actor in both New York and L.A. I have learned to create CHARACTER VOICES as the copy requires:
(demo examples: Genie, Six Flags Fright Night, Spiderman)
I also created many characters both heroic ( my specialty) and nutty in animated films for both Filmation & Hanna-Barbera.
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS are an area of expertise, having hosted a variety of training series (including: Disney, CBS Ralston Purina, Cutler-Hammer). I also have interviewing experience for both broadcast and webcast productions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, French, Scandinavian, American South, American Southwest, American Midwest (my native accent).
My Voice Experience
A partial list of some of the companies I have represented.
National Foods (On and Off camera spokesman - 2 years)
Stanley Tools (Spokesman - 1 year)
St. Louis Symphony
St. Louis Zoo
CBS I was the host of a 26 part Business Management
Graduate University of Michigan - Music Major (Voice) Radio & Television Minor.
Graduate American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Voice training with Bob Lloyd, Michael Bell, Joanie Gerber, Dwight Weist plus various V.O. workshops & acting classes.
Graduate Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Clown College and clown on the show but.....I'm not sure it was a leg up for my voice-over career.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Projects C-1 large diaphragm microphone
Tracktion V editing software
Royalty Free Music & Sound Effects Library
I am extremely skillful at interpreting longer copy such as audio books, documentaries, and narrations. Additionally, the range and quality of my voice lends itself well to trailer copy and trailer "like" copy as well as instructional narrations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Denison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Denison is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Denison was last active on Voice123 230 days ago