Movie, Broadway, Concert, Rock and Jazz DJ
Depending upon the application my voice has been described as pleasant, warm, and mellifluous. When I started at Disney World I wanted to be 'The Voice of Disney'... but since that position was filled I became a technician.
I was a Voice Major in college but I'm a little out-of-practice when it comes to singing. Don't get me wrong. I can still sing but i don't think I'm as good as I was.
I'm capable of some accents and dialects. I can do character type voices. And I can even do a passable 'Kermit The Frog' if the Hensons will let me. I even met Jim Henson once. I know that doesn't count but, hey, c'mon it's Jim Henson.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Carson
My Voice Experience
I'm just getting started in the VO business. However, I have been in professional live entertainment as a Sound Designer and Technician for some time now. And over the course of that time I have had to write copy; read copy; and announce live and recorded. I am as laid-back and comfortable in front of a mic as I am with my personal life.
Almost twenty years of experience as a Technician for the Entertainment Department of Walt Disney World.
A.S. in Theater and Entertainment Technology from Valencia College.
Professor of TPA2260, TPA2252 and a few other courses for sixteen years at Valencia College.
Lab Instructor at Full Sail in Orlando
Other seminars and conventions over the years such as LDI and Infocomm.
My Studio Equipment
Presonus TubePre V2 (for warmth)
Zoom H6 (used as a computer interface and a portable recorder.)
Adobe Audition (as a DAW)
- I also have easy access to other engineers; hence, more gear.
Production Coordinator for an AV integration company.
Video Wall and Displays Designer and Programmer (unofficial title - Same AV company; current)
AMX Programmer / Installer (Same AV company; eleven years ago)
My brother is an actor and was almost in The Punisher. Does that count?
I'm normally a quiet, reflective individual. I prefer reading over movies unless the book was made after the movie.
I take VO direction well and always attempt my best in every situation in life. - Both good and bad.
I'm comfortable with TeamViewer and can collaborate easily.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Robert Carson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Carson is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Carson was last active on Voice123 235 days ago