Deep soulful chill round warm
Deep bass. Low E. Warm round voice that can be as smooth as it is forceful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Caribbean, African, British, Southern, Urban, Nerdy Guy, Annoying Kid, Game Show Announcer, Evil Villain, Clumsy Sidekick, Stereotypical, Over-Educated, Morgan Freedmen, James Earl Jones, Billy Dee Williams,and always working on new voices
My Voice Experience
I am currently employed at WTMP an RnB station in the Tampa Bay Area. Being a part of the production team I have had the opportunity to voice for Subway Restaurants, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Mattress Giant, and Tampa General Hospital just to name a few. I also voice the Sunday Groove every Sunday afternoons. Prior to that I have over ten years experience in musical theater.
I went to the U of Central Florida in 2004 for liberal arts; specializing in Musical Theater, Film, and Creative Writing. After working professionally for a year I went to the Connecticut School of Broadcast to have a more hand on experience with production. I am verse in many editing and creative programs for both operating systems.
My Studio Equipment
PC with Superlux HO-8 mic and Pioneer mixer. I edit with Cool Edit and Audition
I have the ability to write, voice, edit, mix, and produce professional sounding copy for most any needs. I can also produce original music for beds. I’m also a DJ with complete setup.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Beharry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Beharry is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Beharry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Beharry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Beharry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Beharry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.