Professional, Distinctive, Flexible, Authoratative
My voice is flexible. It can be fun and full of energy for commercials. For professional presentations, my voice can be authoritative or conversational. I have a distinctive voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
IN ENGLISH (Natural Accent is Mid-Atlantic): North American, British, Cockney, New York, Southern, French, German, Mexican, Spanish, Australian, Indian, Scottish
IN SPANISH (Natural accent is Mexican): British, American, Italian, French, German
My Voice Experience
Spoken at News Conference with Assemblyman Perea in the State Capital in Sacramento
Done presentations to various departments at University Copy Systems (now Ikon Office Solutions)
Acting in amateur theatre in Mexico and Britain.
Classes at Del Mar Media Arts in Irvine, CA, include:
* General Introductory Voice Over Courses
* Audiobooks and Dialects
* Acting for Commercials
* Acting - Scene Study
* Acting - Improv (Sanford Meisner Technique)
B.A., Universidad de las Américas, Mexico
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Shure KSM-32
Pre-amp: Roland Quad-Capture
Speakers: M-Audio BX5D2
Computer: Apple MacBook Pro
Software: TwistedWave, Audacity, GarageBand
Throughout my career in business, I have been required to do many business presentations.
I have done reading for the blind. This has been everything from excerpts from books, magazine articles and poems.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Adler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Adler is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Adler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Adler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Adler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Adler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.