approachable, real, upbeat, smart,regular, casual
Expressive, fun, warm, smart, non-announcery, smooth, mid-range, friendly, lively
Approachable, easy, appealing, bright, smart, and upbeat for promotional videos and professional presentations.
Characters are funny, diverse, expressive, high energy and original.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: American southern, American Northeast (all), British(several), Cockney, Australian, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Swedish, Yiddish, Spanish, Hispanic, German, Scottish, Irish, and more!
My Voice Experience
Over 20 years of radio theatre experience on Kansas Public Radio, NPR and satellite radio. I have over 10 years of radio morning show experience, improvisational stage experience in L.A., 100's of radio & TV commercials performing voice overs and on-camera work.
Clients include Walmart, Stihl, Hallmark, Garmin, American Century, Jagermeister, Southwest Airlines, McDonalds, Hostess Snacks, AMC Theaters, Quiznos, Capitol One, General Electric, Target Stores, Lincoln Benefit Life, Pizza Hut, Comcast, Sonic, Miller-Coors and more!
Charlie Adler animation acting seminar.
LA connection improvisation classes with Kent Skov.
Has taught college-level broadcast classes at University of Missouri.
Many, many Voice-Over workshops!
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM49 Cardioid condenser mic with EA shockmount. Full processing and editing capabilities. Can output to any format.
Sings blues, rock & gospel
Humor and comedy are specialties here!
Can make it funny. And also have extensive comedy-writing experience in sketches that have been broadcast on NPR and satellite radio.
Also, currently writing commercials for clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Tamblyn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Tamblyn is a Premium subscriber.
• Rick Tamblyn has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours