Young, Fresh, Hip, Versatile...
From the young, hip, and edgy promo read...to a raspy station voice or announcer...to a relaxed, comfortable, friend next door for commercials...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rich Broski
My Voice Experience
I've done voice-overs out of New York City for years...doing a variety of national TV and radio spots...for clients like: CBS Radio, CBS-TV, Fox-TV, Conde Nast, Major League Baseball, Yellowpages, Monster website, Panasonic, Sony Pictures, AOL, Discovery Channel, the US Tennis Association, Nickelodeon, Comcast, EZ Pass, The NBA Store, Walmart and many more.
I currently do voice-work and production for CBS Radio's entire online network.
For more info, to see some videos, or to check out some of the clients I've done work for, please visit richbroski.com...
No amount of classes, books, and seminars can compare to performing in New York radio on a daily basis over the last 8 years...
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U87ai powered by an Avalon vt-737sp...
I can function as a full production house with a variety of additional voices in my network...capable of producing audio for any and all purposes...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rich Broski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rich Broski is a Standard subscriber.
• Rich Broski was last active on Voice123 332 days ago