Genuine, Authoritative, Friendly, Warm
Warm, believable delivery for commercial or public service announcements. Authoritative and clear narration, capable of generating interest in the material. Excellent language skills and pronunciation knowledge! Comprehension of appropriate stress and accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Eastern European, French, Dutch, etc
Characterizations: Old man, insane man, emotional man
My Voice Experience
Narration - Presentation video for Claimstaker Resources.
- Short Documentary for Financial Website
- Narrator and several character voices for a new audioplay
Audioverse Awards 2016 Nominees:
Best Performance of an Actor in a Fan/Adaptation Production
Richard Williams as Elders in Before True Light: The Awakening
- Narrator and character voices for a new collection of Japanese Fairytales
Commercial - Voice of ICBC for their wildly successful award-winning "You'd never xxxx like this! Why do you drive like this?" series 1995 - 1997.
- Whistler/Blackcomb radio commercial
Master of Ceremonies - Bowen Island Christmas Concert
Host - CFRO Radio "Opera for the Singers"
Host/producer - CFRN Radio "Music of the Masters"
Host/producer - CJCA Radio "On the Rocks" and
Host/producer - CBC Radio "Sunday morning concert"
Unknown - Click here to ask Richard Williams
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Behringer C 1
I am a professional opera singer/teacher.
So I can create specialized voices for characters who require operatic singing.
I have considerable experience as a radio announcer - CJCA Edmonton, CFRN Edmonton, CBC Edmonton and CFRO Vancouver. 1972 - 2012 and I have been engaged as a commercial voice over artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Richard Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Williams was last active on Voice123 86 days ago