Natural everyman and story teller with deep, dignified, inviting and warm delivery.
My delivery style has been described as deep, dignified, inviting and warm. I naturally sound like an everyman and story teller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rene Lalonde
My Voice Experience
I have been working with Edge Studio and On The Mic Training for my voice training. I've had guidance and training from Noel Johnson, Fiona Hogan, and Noelle Romano in both voice work and acting. I'm currently in ongoing acting and voice classes in an effort to continually improve my skills.
I have a degree in Computer Science to compliment my career in Geology. As one of my methods for staying on top of my voice technical skills I work with Edge Studio vie remote recording sessions and training. I'm also regularly taking classes from On The Mic Training to work on the in studio skills for things like animation, commercial, and narration. On top of that I'm actively taking weekly acting/improve classes to sharpen my wit and story telling abilities.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently using my high end PC with a Yamaha mixer and Yamaha Audio interface. I've got an Audio Technica 20 series mic and a Shure SM7B mic in my fully sound treated home studio.
I am nearly complete my Private Pilots License and therefore carry a Restricted Radio Operators Certificate for Aviation which has given me a lot of experience on aviation radio. I am an active video game player and regularly practice my accents and dialects while sharing my love of gaming through online video streaming services such as Twitch or YouTube.
I have over a decade of project and people management under my belt from a diverse set of industries ranging from mineral exploration to retail coffee production which has attuned me to the business side of things in multiple disciplines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rene Lalonde by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rene Lalonde is a Standard subscriber.
• Rene Lalonde was last active on Voice123 59 days ago