Comedic, Character Specialist, Raspy, Serious, Fun
warm, sexy, & fun for commercials.
serious and raspy for narrations.
professional and smooth for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Person with a cold, British, Indian, Italian, French, Teenager, Young Adult, Mom Type
My Voice Experience
I narrated the PBS 'Independent Lens' Documentary, "A Dream In Doubt"
I was the speaking voice of the Lead Character of Sita in the award-winning animated feature, Sita Sings The Blues.
HSBC Bank -- Regional Commercial in New Jersey
New York University
B.S. -- Communication Studies with concentration in Mass Media & Society
A.A. -- General Studies
Labyrinth Master Class
with John Patrick Shanley
Voice-Over Technique with Stuart Dillon
Commercial Voice-Over Technique with Angela Mickey
Vocal Coach: Joan Lader
Vocal Doctor: Gwen Korovin
My Studio Equipment
In-Home Professional Recording Studio run by my husband -- Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Producer: Todd Michaelsen's Dragon's Lair
Professional Recording Studio
Full time Producer/Engineer with Recording Knowledge and Musical
Commercial and Film Composing / Production Experience
Hi Quality Microphones including Shure, Sennheiser, Rhodes (Dynamic
Universal Audio PreAmps, Apogee Digital/Audio Converters,
Logic Pro Music Production Software
Ozone Professional Mastering Software
Reason Music Software with Virtual Instrument Library
Isolation Booth for Professional Vocal Production
Power Mac G5 Computer
Full Drum Set, Amps, Collection of Guitars
We can provide a quick turn-around for your project.
My husband & I have both have extensive experience in the Recording & Voice Over world.
We started the rock band, My Pet Dragon.
Todd plays the guitar, sings, & songwrites.
I also sing, play the keyboard, & use movement to interpret the music based on my classical Indian Dance training in the style of, "Bharata Natyam"
I have Customer Service Experience.
I have Babysitting Experience.
I have experience in Booking, Social Media, & Press/Promotion/Public Relations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Reena Shah by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Reena Shah is a Standard subscriber.
• Reena Shah was last active on Voice123 219 days ago