sexy, happy, warm, professional, clear, classy
I have a fun, Happy voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do narrations, commercials, character and much more.
My voice has been described as Ethereal, Natural, classy, gentle, warm, approachable, sexy, thoughtful, charming, refreshing, authoritative, Professional, quirky, Witty, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a great Frank Spencer, Donald Duck voice,I'm creative with character's, British "Cockney,RP," New Zealand, Southern American.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in Radio, been the voice for many Commercial's in Austrlia, the most recent being the "Australian Shake Weight with Planet Media" I've also been involved in Independant Film's, Narrated play's such as "Pratchett Piece's with Insights Presents" and "Carpe Jugulum with Unseen Theatre" and played the lead in "Starpol" which is a Audio Series for Radio/Internet.
I'm an Actor and have worked in Theatre, Film, National T.V Commercial's, Presented, written and Hosted Television's show's.
I love to tell a story! (-:
I've Studied Voice with Marilyn Bodycoat, Bruce Shapiro and on-going training with Bob Corff and Singing with Leanne Hoad.
I constantly update my skills and have attend workshops with David Lawrence. I love being expressive with my voice.
My Studio Equipment
I have the ability to record and send Mp3 files via email, happy to come in and record. I have a AT-2020 Microphone.
I really enjoy film, Theatre, reading, Music, Comedy and writing "I have written my own scripts for Television and Film which helps inspire me to continue to be creative. I'm very witty and funny.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebekah Rimington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebekah Rimington is a Standard subscriber.
• Rebekah Rimington was last active on Voice123 358 days ago