Warm,smooth,smokey, confident, sexy, professional
I have a warm, smooth, soothing and confident voice. I've been told it's perfect for narration, voice messaging, audio books, commercial, interactive games, larger than life characters and so much more! As an actress I have the ability to apply my skills to so many areas of voice work.
In college I was a Musical Theatre Major and also trained in the classics. I have a lot of flexibility with my voice.
For many years I worked professionally as a Stand-Up Comic and this is where I earned my "Chops" as a performer in characters. I wrote and performed a One Woman Show and developed 14 different characters. This was only the start for me in character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Southern, New York, Valley Girl, Russian, British, French, German, Scottish.
Can do the voice of an evil old witch, surfer boy, Story Teller, News Caster...nerdy girl
My Voice Experience
As a young adult I spent my weekends traveling to New York city to train with a professional vocal coach. From there I was a Musical Theatre major in college and after graduation worked as a professional Stand-Up comic. All my training with my singing and comedy work has given me the skills to work commercially in voice work as well as in animation.
BFA Drama Syracuse University
Stand-Up Comic 5 years
One Woman Show
Theater Tribe, Los Angeles California
Susan Palyo, Voice Trax
Art Butler WorkShops
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
Pro Tools LE
Barringer Mixer/Phantom Power
Singing Caberet Voice
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Rebecca Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebecca Clark is a Standard subscriber.
• Rebecca Clark was last active on Voice123 325 days ago