Cartoons,Character Specialist,Friendly,Nice Guy
Various Character voices ( cartoon, elder, country, nerdy, boyish, high/low, falsetto)
Obnoxious, boisterous, deep, smooth, funny, professional, sincere, reflective.
Direct contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Lawrenceville, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Russian, Italian, French, English (North American, British, Southern, Mainer), Jewish.
The great Jerry Lewis' original Nutty Professor voice. The Looney Toons male mice voices' that mimicked "The Honeymooners".
The Mr. Sludge character (gravelly voice) that was in commercials 30 years ago.
My Voice Experience
Over 31 years of on stage performing with various local theatre and opera groups
Currently I'm voicing the character Chojiro Tokumatsu in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V
Voice for Dux iPad covers
Voice of the English Bulldog for Ruckus Routers
Voiced "Santa Claude" for the Philadelphia Flyers
Disney/Pixar Cars book on iTunes- "All Revved Up"
Fear for Sale 6 Video Game: Character-Alfred Sullivan
Commercial: Mark's Outing Restaurant, San Antonio. View
Video Game: Office Rumble, out on GooglePlay and
iTunes. 15+ characters.
Radio Com: Autotruck Financial Credit Union airing
in Kentucky area.
Several video productions for different presentations, such as, a school safety video for the ATF, a lab safety video, a computer careers video, and for student productions at Rider University.
VO for a commercial for the company "VIP Stable", a person would buy shares for ownership in horses.
1: Videogame App "Arena Tactics" for Pisonic Games. Character:"The Bard".
2: VO for the book promo for "Gone Missing" by Linda Castillo. Listen @
3: VO on the project by Stewart and Associates in Louisville Ky for Clinton Anderson
4: Commercial VO for Senior Security Advisors aired in Ohio area
5: Worked for Filipp Logvinenko on the project DarkTales 5 to be released soon. Character named Rene Durand.
6: VO on Dos Lunas Tequila radio spot in New Mexico.
7: VO on two new soon to be released Maine State Lottery commercials.
8. http://ffh.films.com/PreviewClip.aspx?id=15570 "Chemistry Instructor" in this video.
9. British accent VO for a SnapFitness spot. Jason Batts-Producer @ FOX 17 affiliate in
10. Brooks Glycerin 11 "Humpty Dumpty"sneaker commercial on YouTube. Kamp Grizzly Productions
11. The voice of the Cloud for an internal GMail spot. Rebel Unit Productions
12.The voice of Pierre in" Cloe the Jumbo Jet".
13. Brand voice for Gold Strike Chili.
14. Voice for Photobud
15. Voice of Floyd Fairham at TradeSkool.com
16. Voice of Max the Dog for an eLearning project through Words and Numbers.
17. Voiced for Subway.
Bucks County Community College
Studied VO with Deb Munro of Vancouver, Canada.
Studied Character VO with Paul Liberti
Studied Advanced Character Animation VO with Darren Dunstan
My Studio Equipment
I record in a room setup for laying down recordings. The program I use is Audacity which is on my Mac Book Pro. The mic is a Samson C01U.
I can edit my work and direct the read as well.
Character Actor for over 40 years and have performed in numerous stage shows and video productions. Experience with reading/using a Teleprompter
I retired after 26 years in Police work where I've been a Detective, an EMT, Traffic Officer,
DARE Officer, School Resource Officer and Patrol Officer.
I've given Bullying Prevention Presentations for teachers and students in Texas, Minnesota, and in New Jersey. I have also given classes in how to prevent bullying.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Raymond Pental by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Raymond Pental is a Premium subscriber.
• Raymond Pental has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours