Mature, adult, deep. rich, wry
I'm often told that I sound like Barack Obama. I have a deep, warm voice excellent for narrations, how-to videos, on-hold messaging, and sexy-fun for commercials. My wry wit makes me an excellent public speaker, so I would also do very well with professional presentations of any type. I have on-air television experience, radio experience, and voice-over credits.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Outstanding Spanish dialect; excellent Yiddish/New York female dialect; outstanding African-American voice better suited for comedy
My Voice Experience
I'm often told I have a radio voice, and now, people think I sound like Barack Obama. Who am I to argue? That combination lead to my former employer, Cox Ohio Publishing, utilizing me for its on-hold messaging. They wanted me for a simple reason --- my on-air television experience and my live-news radio experience means I know how to write a script and get it right in one take. That saved the company time and money. I trained as a musician in New York, so I also have a library of music my clients can use with their material.
WHIOTV, Dayton Ohio, 2003-2006
Live radio news, WROU-FM radio, 1997-2003
On-hold voice messaging, Dayton Daily News, 2008 to present
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ray Marcano
I'm an award-winning life-long journalist who can also provide writing and editing services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Ray Marcano by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ray Marcano is a Standard subscriber.
Ray Marcano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ray Marcano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ray Marcano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ray Marcano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.