Deep, fexible, wide range, Authoritative, Friendly
Low flexible Image, and Commercial voice talent, Midwest, Cowboy Western, Southern U.S, over the top British, and John Facenda NFL Type deliveries.
Randy's warmth could be the perfect match for your project.
Randy's edgy hard sell delivery cuts thru the on air clutter.
Randy’s loves endorsement media, that brings his ablity to Tell and Sell into play by using his voice acting talents.
If you need a custom demo please ask!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Basic Midwest USA Guy Next Door, Cowboy Western Deep and pure cowboy, Southern USA (hick and dignified), over the top stuffy British, and John Facenda (frozen tundra)NFL Type deliveries.
My Voice Experience
WXCI Radio (TV Spots) WHK (TV Spots) Walker Ford (local) Acura (Regional) U.S. Government Auction (National)
Olin Mott Tire (local) WFLA-TV Strawberry Festival corespondent.
Over 10,000 voice-overs during 30 years carreer
Including: Walker Ford, Ruth
Eckerd Hall, Toyota (regional), Shells,
Image Voice for InterFM Tokyo. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Radio Network.
“Sound of Music” - Captain
“South Pacific” - Emile
“Li’l Abner” - Bull Moose
“Annie Get Your Gun” - Frank
“Oklahoma” - Curly
“Peer Gynt” - Devil
“Magic Flute” - Sarastro
“High Tor” - Van
Interlochen National Music Camp, Michigan State University, school of Music
Singing Range: Bass
My Studio Equipment
Protools home studio, AKG Microphones
ISDN Studio at my disposal.
Unknown - Click here to ask Randy Price
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Randy Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randy Price is a Standard subscriber.
Randy Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Randy Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Randy Price does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Randy Price was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.