Deep resonant bass-baritone
I have a rich bass-baritone voice, developed originally with my training as an opera singer and performer. For narrations, I use my natural warm deep timbre. For commercials and promos, I can adjust from announcer to character shadings. I can vary the "deepness" of the voice if a customer wants a lighter sound, such as in presentations.
With about 45 years experience as a classically-trained vocalist, I can also sing in varying styles from folk-rock to operatic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Randall Rocke
My Voice Experience
I have over 30 years of broadcast television experience, where I have worked as a director, producer, video-editor, videographer, voice artist and audio-editor. Up till recently, most of my professional voice-over work has been for internal and broadcast use of the institutions I worked for. Today, I run my own shop, offering voice-over services and other multimedia production.
My collegiate studies were centered in the performing arts, with a concentration in opera theater, plus solo and ensemble work as a bass-baritone. This training took place at Illinois Wesleyan University with additional study at Illinois State University. My vocal music styles run the gamut, including folk and folk-rock, musical theater and opera. I also have non-musical theater experience.
I trained with broadcast personnel and began producing television programming in 1980, continuing with television broadcast and documentary production through 2013. My media production experience includes 17 years working with streaming audio and video.
My Studio Equipment
My personal studio includes the following:
- Rode NT2-A recording Microphone
- Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 Preamp
- Sound Forge Pro
- Pro Tools Express
- Avid Media Composer
- Avid FX
- Sorenson Squeeze
- Television and media instructor/presenter
- Audio Engineering
- copy editing/improvement/correcting
- Public Speaker
- Choral and Instrumental Music Conductor
- Vocal Music Soloist
- Video and audio streaming. I have produced for live and on-demand
- TV producer, director, editor and videographer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Randall Rocke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Randall Rocke is a Premium subscriber.
• Randall Rocke was last active on Voice123 114 days ago