Believable , vibrant, confident, conversational.
For narrations I have a deep, sereen voice which inmediately inspires trust and confidence. For commercials I can sound zappy and up-beat, or smooth and friendly. When needed, I can bring out that emotional Voice of God! I am happy to discuss your project, however small or big your needs may be.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Educated in a private English boarding school, I can do a perfect Oxford or mid-Atlantic English accent.
As I have lived most of my life in Spain, I can mimic any Castillian or general South American accent.
But the all-time favorites have to be mafia-style Russian don, or a Frenchman speaking in English. I can put on a perfect Spanish accent in English and vice - versa!
My Voice Experience
Ramesh’s family settled in the Canary Islands, Spain, in the late 60’s. His early schooling was in a local Spanish school, alter which hs parents decided he should continue his studies in an English medium, enrolling him in Bearwood College, Berkshire, UK, where he finished with 3 A-levels.
Over the Atlantic
After a gap year, Ramesh continued his further studies in the USA, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Soon after graduating, he was recruited by Goldmans, Sachs & Co to work as a financial analyst in the Mortgage Finance division.
Somewhat unexpectedly, similar to the current crisis, the trigger of a world scale financial disaster saw to the dismissal of 100,000 or so jobs on Wall St, so Ramesh ultimately wound back to the family business in the Canaries. However, always having a penchant for developing his voice and language capabilities, Ramesh moved to Belgium to finish with a post-graduate in conference interpreting from Ecole d'Interprètes Internationaux – EII in Mons, after which he settles in Barcelona to work as a language interpreter with the English, Spanish and French combination.
It was from then on that Ramesh pursued his voice work on a more serious scale, working actively in conference interpreting, voice-over for commercials and dubbing, as well as public speaking. Perhaps due to his diverse background Ramesh has a “gift” which allows him to put on different and humorous accents, apart from having a strong and authoritative voice for straight narrations. Listen to the demos!
Post-graduate in Conference Interpreting in English, Spsnish and French from Ecole d'Interprètes Internationaux - EII, in Mons, Belgium. Have worked as a DJ for Q FM in Tenerife, the Canary Islands with my own 3hr/week show: Canarias in Style.
Inensive 30 hr course in Spanish voice-over training techniques, ranging from speech therapy to practice training of all forms of reading.
My Studio Equipment
MAC Book, Neumann TLM 103, Audient ID22, pre-amp, Software Adobe Audition CS6, Yamaha HS 5 Studio Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro head sets.
I do considerable amount of public-speaking and have learned through 18 years of giving discourses how to use my voice in a convincing manner, as well as reaching out to the heart and soul of the attendees.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ramesh Mahtani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ramesh Mahtani is a Premium subscriber.
• Ramesh Mahtani has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours