Professional broadcaster, announcer, MC
I can speak in a number of vocal variations.
1. I can provide a professional announcer/broadcaster with a low-pitched, rich tone or a lighter, higher-pitched youthful tone.
2. I can also provide impromptu, comic interchanges.
3. I have an earnest voice that is appropriate for audio books and narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (American) native speaker
Spanish -- Advanced Beginner
My Voice Experience
I am a radio host in the Washington DC area. I hosted “That’s Jazz” on Vegas Radio, WTRI, Brunswick, Maryland, Host, 2007 – 2009. I interviewed several world-class jazz musicians and recorded the advertisements for the show.
I was a regular commentator on "Talk of the Town.” Host Kevin Rothwell. Radio talk show appearance, CKOV 63 KELOWNA B.C. CANADA. 2003, regular guest commentator.
I also offered commentary for “Real Estate on the Radio” Hosts Tim Gallagher and Buddy Rizer. Vegas Radio, WTRI, Brunswick Maryland, Regular Guest Commentator. 2006.
Bachelor of Music - 1979, Georgia State University
Master of Arts – 1989, Military and International History, Northern Michigan University
Connecticut School of Broadcasting – 2005
-- Received intensive hands-on training in digital/audio editing and radio/TV broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 1.0 and 3.0
Full audio production capability
I am very experienced in public speaking. I have lectured to international audiences that included high-ranking military and government officials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ralph Millsap by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ralph Millsap is a Standard subscriber.
Ralph Millsap does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ralph Millsap was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ralph Millsap does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ralph Millsap was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.