Aesthetic,Industrial,Mature,Sexy,Distinct,Relaxing, Comical, Young, Old, Authoritative, Emotional & Creative.
For all your needs I can vocalize it. I specialize in being able to convey emotion, and taking directions. I may even surprise you with something you didn't even think of.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a wide range of regional dialects from all over the world, from countries such as: USA, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Greece, Slavic countries, England, Australian, Germany, and perhaps many others I'm unaware I can do.
I love doing Cartoon voices, and am continually imitating a wide rage of voices.
My Voice Experience
I trained at the Illinois Center for Broadcasting and honed my skills at Bosco Productions. My voice over experience isn't much but I'm hoping to change all that. I know I'm still a newbie, but I might just be that new fresh distinctive sound you've been looking for.
Illinois Center for Broadcasting
Coursework includes: Radio II and I. Studio/T.V. II and I which includes Board Operations, Audio Production, Editing, Voice Over II and I, News & Sports Writing/Announcing, Promotions, TV Production, Directing, Producer, Camera, and Technical Directing.
Bosco Productions-Intern,& training
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Auditions in my home, and I may be able to access a professional Production studio that includes ProTools, ISDN, & FTP site.
Patience & extreme creativity.
On-Air Host-producer-live board operator for 2 college radio stations. My responsibilities included maintaining my own music log, board operations, and the production imaging of all audio elements. Master of Ceremonies-Live IBC Broadcast for the Taste of Melrose Park. Producer, Board Operations of mock radio formats: Talk, country, rock, and oldies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact E O by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently E O is a Standard subscriber.
• E O was last active on Voice123 89 days ago