Conversational, informative, versatile
Smooth and professional for presentations, warm and deep for narrations, wry or goofy for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-US accents: non regional diction
My Voice Experience
My specialty is performing educational wildlife presentations for audiences of all ages, however, I've gained a deal of experience in recording outgoing voicemail messages for the wide variety of companies I've worked for, as well.
Although, starting in 2003, I currently work in antibody production with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, my previous experience includes the following:
* Performing live, wildlife education presentations while handling a variety of exotic and wild animals for Go Wild! from 2010-2013.
* Working behind the scenes with The World of Birds Show at the L.A. Zoo in Los Angeles, California from 2011-2012.
* General Manager for Santa Barbara Bird Sanctuary, through which educational presentations were provided for school age children.
* Worked as an animal trainer in commercials, TV shows and movies for Brockett's Film Fauna from 2000-2002.
* AS in Biological and Physical Sciences from College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, CA 2012
* Certified Professional Bird Trainer with IAATE (International Association of Avian Trainers and Educators) 2014
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Rachel LaBrum
* Animal training has given me experience in the art of observation and made me a good listener, able to follow instruction and be flexible with the changing needs of an individual job.
* Public speaking has built my confidence in participating with diverse groups of people.
* Working on set in commercials, TV shows and movies, as well as behind the scenes in live presentations, has honed my abilities in placement and timing, as well as flexibility, as demands often change throughout the course of a performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rachel LaBrum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rachel LaBrum is a Standard subscriber.
Rachel LaBrum does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rachel LaBrum was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rachel LaBrum does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rachel LaBrum was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.