Professional Female Voice Over Artist & Singer
Warm, deep, articulate for narration; Multi-aged, energetic, upbeat, for commercials; Smooth, engaging, and professional for presentations; Sultry, mysterious quality for sci-fi or adult applications.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
goofy character voices, children's fairy-tales voices, mysterious "sci-fi" voices, Old or young sound, Slow or fast paced articulation
My Voice Experience
Professional recording artist, Voice Over & Vocalist - originally NYC-based, NY trained, and NY professional - now living in Arizona. Professional Memberships: • AFTRA • ASCAP • AF of M • NARAS (voting member). Voice-Over & On-Air TV, Radio & Internet Radio Commercial & Print work. SAMPLE AIR CHECKS: • CHECKER AUTO; SEVENTH WAVE NETWORK (Internet Radio); GITANO JEANS; COX Cable – 3 Spots (Lead Actor); LOWE’S (National); TREND HOMES (Lead Actor); ARIZONA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION (2 Spots- Lead Actor); REALTY EXECUTIVES (Lead Actor); PET SMART STORES
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
• MA, EDUCATION (Dean’s Scholar/Full Grant Recipient) New York University NYC
• BA, DANCE/THEATER (Magna Cum Laude/Dean’s Scholarship, Adelphi University, NY
• ACTIN & VOICE-OVER - Bob Luke Studios: NY/LA (Hollywood, CA)
• VOICE-OVER - The Voice Bank, NYC
• TELEVISION ACTING (On-camera Training) A.F.T.R.A., NYC
• SINGING - Bill Barber, Mike Mitchell - NYC
My Studio Equipment
Half digital half analogue music studio used for music. Can record to Mac in wav or aiff files, or compress to Mp3 format. Can record dry or use ambient reverb. Can multi-track and compose music as well (If appropriate budget is provided). Edit or master using Wave-pad or Peak software.
Published educational author, poet & composer; National presenter, teacher and speaker; performance poet.
• YOGA & DANCE INSTRUCTOR
• JAZZ SINGER / PIANIST
• SCRIPT WRITING
• AUTHOR / PUBLIC SPEAKER
• GREAT W/ KIDS & ANIMALS
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Zephryn Conte by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zephryn Conte is a Standard subscriber.
Zephryn Conte does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zephryn Conte was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zephryn Conte does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zephryn Conte was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.