I'll try anything - Just ask!
Everything from concert spots to car ads to hospice care to hocking tractors ... No, I don't sound like the movie trailer guys, but, I have faked that pretty convincingly. And I can talk pretty fast.
Basically, I'll try anything that doesn't involve pretending to be a male prostitute.
Okay, for the right money, I might do that.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Zack Slostad
My Voice Experience
I've been working in radio doing production every single day for the past 16 years. There's not much I haven't seen come across my desk ...
I learned to do voice-overs the hard way - doing it almost every single day of my life for the past 15 years. If it wasn't right, it didn't get on the air - and if it didn't get on the air, then I probably wouldn't have managed to stay employed in a major market since 1998, would I? :)
My Studio Equipment
At home, I have ProTools and a Rode NT2 microphone. At work, I have a Rode NT2 mic, ProTools and Adobe Audition.
I can write copy, and produce my own stuff as well. Also, I play guitar and bass.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Zack Slostad by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zack Slostad is a Standard subscriber.
Zack Slostad does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zack Slostad was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zack Slostad does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zack Slostad was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.