Warm, Character Specialist, Deep, Offbeat, Villain
Baritone voice for many different situations. Warm and authoritative for narrations and voice overs, deep and gravely for monsters and villains, fun and energetic for commercials and children's programming.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: Northern American English, Southern U.S. Drawl, British English accent, Scottish accent, Australian English
CHARACTERIZATIONS: Campy Villain, California Surfer Dude, Old Hillbilly, Crazy Clown, Sinister Creature, Monster
IMPERSONATIONS: Optimus Prime, Dr. Claw from "Inspector Gadget", The Joker (Mark Hamill and Heath Ledger versions), Gollum, Jar Jar Binks, Mr. Nezzer (Veggie Tales), Daleks from "Doctor Who" and others.
My Voice Experience
I've been a puppeteer for Families for Christ Ministries' children's videos "The Pastor's House" and "The Miracles of Christmas", narrated a TV commercial for a real estate agent, a documentary on Christian courtship, and an internet radio show. I've done character voices for animated short films, and web cartoons.
Unknown - Click here to ask Zack Lawrence
My Studio Equipment
Studio condenser mic, 8 channel mixer, digital recorder, PC recording and editing suite with Adobe Audition & Soundbooth, various stock music and sound effects libraries,
Can provide anything from raw voice overs to finished productions, complete with back ground music and sound effects. Also can provide audio and video post production services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Zack Lawrence by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zack Lawrence is a Standard subscriber.
• Zack Lawrence was last active on Voice123 245 days ago