Confident, Present, Sophisticated, Accessible
Natural voice is a clear light, present baritone. Specialties: narrations, presentations, lectures, technical explanations. Also a professional singer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural accent is relatively neutral. Dialects/accents include northeastern U.S. (Philly, New York City); British RP; German, French, Italian.
My Voice Experience
Experienced in industrial training video narration, recently started doing promotional and commercial.
- Bachelor of Music from Grove City College
- Studied classical voice since early teens
- Working actor, with over two decades of performing drama, opera, musical theater and cabaret
- Long form improv training
- Musical improv training
My Studio Equipment
MICROPHONE: Primarily, I use an MXL-2006 in the studio. I have several others, including a Sony ECM-MS957 used primarily for recording live voice/instrumental, and a plain old reliable Shure Beta 58A for performing.
MIXER: Behringer XENYX 802, simple mixer with phantom power for the microphone
BOOTH: Completely homemade, a fully interior 3x3 closet insulated with Roxul and dampening foam, just about as quiet and controlled as you can get in the New York City area.
In addition I have experience in the following areas:
- Technical writing
- Computer animation
- Graphic design
- Marketing material creation
- Music and stage production
- User support for Microsoft Office
When not acting or singing full time, I work as a legal document specialist. I've also built every desktop computer I've ever owned.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Zachary Wobensmith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zachary Wobensmith is a Standard subscriber.
Zachary Wobensmith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zachary Wobensmith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zachary Wobensmith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zachary Wobensmith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.