Comedic, Neurotic, Midwestern, Scientific
Calm and scientific (useful for medical or journalistic projects), neurotic and hyper (I had an acting coach describe my voice as "Paul Giamatti-esque"), just a hint of midwestern accent, and can range from a laid-back stoner to an uptight nerd.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Australian, Canadian, Californian, Russian, generic Eastern-European
My Voice Experience
Podcasts, animated videos, medical presentations,
Acting training at Steppenwolf Theatre.
Comedy training with Second City and the Upright Citizen's Brigade theaters.
I'm an actor, musician, comedian, and filmmaker.
I've also edited podcasts and audiobooks, and am familiar with Protools, Logic Pro, and Soundtrack Pro.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro Microphone (Condenser, stereo and mono, THX certified)
I'm a multi-istrumentalist, and can play professional guitar, cigar-box guitar, bass, mandolin, and ukelele, and amateur banjo and accordion.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Zachary Sigelko by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zachary Sigelko is a Standard subscriber.
Zachary Sigelko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zachary Sigelko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zachary Sigelko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zachary Sigelko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.