Promotional, versatile, adaptable, corporate voice over talent
Translator, audiovisual producer and voice-over artist with experience in the media industry. I worked in numerous projects of a Venezuelan TV station from 2002 to 2011, performing narrations for documentaries, promotions, announcements, characters, and dubbing. I also provided copywriting services and translation of copies for broadcasting.
After finishing a master's degree in the University of Salford, England, I'm based in France and provide voice over, translation and video editing services to companies and particulars.
My voice is adaptable to different intonations, nuances and register requirements. Suitable for commercial purposes as well as for institutional narrations, corporate video presentations, training videos, and phone systems. As singer, jingles and singing lines can be provided.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Venezuelan
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Yeli Bengochea
My Voice Experience
Narration for documentaries.
Voice over for promotions, TV and Radio campaigns.
Radio Ads, intros.
Vocal leader of music projects (vocal range: soprano)
-MA Interpreting and Translating (England)
-Bachelor in Social Communication (Venezuela)
-Announcer Certification (Venezuela)
-Diploma of French Culture and Language (France)
-Diploma Audiovisual Journalism
-Professional Dubbing training course
-Audio and video production tools (softwares: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut, and Logic Pro)
My Studio Equipment
Microphone Sennheiser MK 4
Microphone Behringer B-1
Microphone Shure SM 58
Softwares for audio editing: Logic Pro X, Audacity, Adobe Premiere.
Mixer with compression and effects: Yamaha MG-10XU
Interface/sound card: Akai EIE
Recording in 16/24 bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
Various synthesisers and guitars to provide music for the audios.
Throughout my career I have acquired proficiency in video edition, specifically in graphics motion video editing and music production, developing corporate and institutional videos for businesses and companies.
Voice over recordings of promotions at a TV station in Venezuela for 9 years.
Recording voice over for a variety of audiovisual projects for agencies internationally.
Singer, composer and music producer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Yeli Bengochea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Yeli Bengochea is a Standard subscriber.
• Yeli Bengochea was last active on Voice123 91 days ago