deep commercial style + demonic characters
Сommercial/promotional stuff: deep, from "sexy" to "high energy", from subtone to "... out loud"
I am able to copy given intonational patterns at once
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Scary trailer", soft "cup of coffee" commercial, sexy male adult, dangerous/maniac character
My Voice Experience
I used to be a radio-presenter in late 90s, and later, in 1999 "proceeded" to the production.
By now, I have a pretty long list of works including promotional radio-stuff as well as some video/TV commercials.
Besides, there have been some occasional jobs, such as "invisible conferencier" at a corporate presentational show, or pieces of narration within some TV programs and corporate video-materials...
- Europa Plus (Moscow), since 1999
- Europa Plus (Ukraine), since 2006
- DTVMA (Moscow) - regularly between 2000 and 2006
- Dago (Moscow) - regularly between 2000 and 2006
As for the degrees and so on: nothing but everyday professional practice :)
As for how I use my voice - sometimes I entertain the public with throat-singing (in styles hoomey and qarghyraa), sometimes I participate in my friends' musical experiments, making something like semi-rap, or, again, throat-singing.
I have also developed a kind of intermediate register between "normal" and "throatsinging" voice, and it sounds pretty demonic :)
My Studio Equipment
Mics: Rode NTV, Neumann M149, Shure SM7, TLAudio pre-amps (if needed), also I use "digitalizing stuff" of two productions, it can vary. I believe that the most part of final quality of even a "dry" voice record is formed by the space that must be as sound-absorbing as possible and the mic that must be as plain and noise-free as possible. All the rest is made by hands.
I can provide ready audio-spots (including sound for video-spots), as well as raw voice-material, so I have rather good professional skills as a sound-designer, for it has been my main job since 2000.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Yaroslav Vlasov by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Yaroslav Vlasov is a Standard subscriber.
Yaroslav Vlasov does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Yaroslav Vlasov was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Yaroslav Vlasov does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Yaroslav Vlasov was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.