Commercial, Corporate, Neutral, Deep, Industrial,
Javier is a Mexican voice talent with more than 15 years of career in the industry. Since a very young age he has reached out to thousands of people on radio and television, througout service products, inflight announcements, corporate and educational videos, Secretaries of State and Radio Talk Shows.
He has been prime-time host on his morning show on 106.5 Mix radio station, aired on 2012. He has also been the voice of GNC, American Airlines, Soriana, SEP, Buchanan´s, Volvo Cars, History Channel, Office Depot, among others
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations: Homero Simpson (Spanish), El perro Bermudez (Mexican Sports Narrator), The Pinguins of Madagascar, others.
My Voice Experience
More than 20 yearas in the Radio Segment in México (as producer, anchor, manager) Institutional voice of global brands (American Airlines, Nokia, Office Depot, etc). Narration of International T.V. programs (History Channel, etc.)
Television: Promos ongoing.... various clients internationally
History Channel (El Gran Mexicano)
Soriana (Nation Wide Official Voice of the retail department stores chain SORIANA)
Secretariat of Economy- The ongoing voice of the PRONAFIM campaign.
The Woman in Black (Latin American Trailer Voice)
Coca-Cola Company (Ongoing Corporate/ Documentary Voice over)
CitiBank´s BANAMEX (Ongoing Corporate Welcome Video)
Aeromexico (Welcome on board video)
American Airlines (Latin American Voice)
Office Depot (Mexican Market)
Nokia (Latin American Market)
COMMERCIALS,Commercials,Corporate,Industrial,Video Games,NEW MEDIA,TV,Radio,All Media)
Promos ongoing - various clients
Unknown - Click here to ask Javier Delgado
My Studio Equipment
Protools 11, AKG Mics, Digidesign 003, Source Connect.
Over 15 year experience in the Radio and Post production segment (Directing, Producing, acting) Over 30 years of formal piano player.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Javier Delgado by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Javier Delgado is a Standard subscriber.
• Javier Delgado was last active on Voice123 8 days ago