clear, soothing, character specialist, dialects
I have been told that people listen to my voicemail message repeatedly because it relaxes them. My voice has been equated to smooth Jazz. I can perform a deep soothing voice excellent for presentations and also create fun character voices for commercials or animation. I have a wide range of dialects that I can perform ranging from British to Middle Eastern.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-Regional, Standard British, Australian, Texas, Southern, New York, Russian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic, Asian, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Adam Sandler, Golum, Hank Hill, Christopher Walken, Don LaFontaine, Movie Phone,
My Voice Experience
In 1995 I was called to an audition. I was finishing up college, but skipped my classes to make this audition. By the end of the day, I had been cast as the voice of Master Roshi in the Dragon Ball Z series. I fell in love with doing VO work from then on. I have done several Corporate VO's for training videos and presentation. I am most proud of the VO work I performed in Bad Blood, an Emmy Winning PBS documentary on the Civil War.
I started doing voices as a child. In college I studied dramatic arts and took private voice classes for 4 years. I attended TWU for dramatics, but was able to private study under Mark Amitin who was the head of film at NYU.
My Studio Equipment
I process the majority of my VO work through my Power Mac and a Unidirectional Mic. My studio is sound proof and set to feed all recordings into my FCP editing system. There I am able to tweak the sound through studio pro and lay in any music or sound effects needed.
I have been writing commercial copy for ad agencies since 1999. I started editing feature films in 2004. These skills help aid in the VO process as I can not only write copy, if needed, but certainly edit my own audio through my home editing system.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact William Owen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Owen is a Standard subscriber.
William Owen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Owen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
William Owen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Owen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.