Calm, Warm, Comfort, Friend, Wise
My natural voice is warm and fairly low and resonant. I am also a musician/composer/singer, and my musicality informs my rhythm and expressive use of pitch.
I stand out as sounding friendly, relaxed, comforting, and pleasantly articulate. I'm also capable of doing characters and sounding appropriately excited/frightened/etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern and Southern U.S., decent British [southern/BBC].
My Voice Experience
Since voice training in 2013 I have been mostly busy with moving across the country and practicing my reading. I've auditioned for some commercial work, but have still only done demos.
I took online classes through Voices For All, which I found very helpful. I also have a Masters in Music Composition, and currently write music for commercials.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mac Pro, 5.1 Yamaha monitors, running through a UAD Apollo Quad interface, on Pro Tools 10.3.9. I have a great deal of engineering experience, and multiple microphones, and I'm very experienced in delivering a very well mixed and clean sounding recording.
I spent 6 years in Los Angeles, writing music for short films and assisting on larger projects. My wife and I moved back to Michigan after having a child to be closer to family, and I have the skills and home studio to create a professional sounding product for almost any situation. I am also an accomplished guitarist and singer, and spent years teaching private music lessons and part time instructing at university level, so I have a broad technical understanding of music and audio engineering.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact William Jones by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Jones is a Standard subscriber.
William Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
William Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.