trust worthy, friendly neighbor, irreverent
Likeable and sincere for commercials or professional presentaion, Coachable for TV and Film and cartoons, Irreverent when need be
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-placeable American, Texas Southern Accent, Texas Accent
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over's and music for tons of clients such as AT&T, Budweiser, Schlotszky's, Corona, Miller Lite, Rolling Stone Magazine, Sonic, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Texas Department of Transportation, Velocity Credit Union, Disney Records, Austin City Limits, Mr. Rooter, On the Border, Time Warner, and Shell to name a few.
I have a Master's Degree in Composition and made my living as an actor for ten years before turning to full time voice over and composing for TV, Film and Commercials.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my backyard with a full array of mics and preamps. I have the latest version of Protools as well as Digital Performer for recording and mixing. My favorite plug-ins for post production and mixing are the UAD plug-ins from Universal Audio. They sound almost exactly like the old SSL and Neve gear I used to work on. I have a few Neumann U87's and TLM 103's along with preamps from Neve, Grace, Avalon, API and others.
I work frequently with the University of Texas as a composer and sound designer for various productions. Along with composing and Voice Over work I often engineer and mix for numerous large orchestral events as well as final mixing for hundreds of national commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact William Henry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Henry is a Standard subscriber.
• William Henry was last active on Voice123 164 days ago