RICH, RESONANT, DEEP, REASSURING
A warm, gentle, reassuring voice with presence. Deep and insightful for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations.
An ideal voice for corporate presentations and training recordings. Deep, warm, and authoritative - perfect for television or radio ad campaigns.
Southern accents a specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to offer a variety of American Southern accents, New York/New Jersey, and Standard American. Can also offer German, Spanish, Yiddish, and Eastern European accented English.
My Voice Experience
Narration for educational computer programs
American Regional Radio
I regularly attend acting classes and on-going voice over lessons with a VO professional and BBC radio personality in my local area.
I have have been a performing musician for over 25 years, which has been very helpful in my bespoke music compositions and arrangements.
I have both a BA and MA in German. It was during my grad studies that I first became involved in radio broadcasting, which has helped to add depth and shape to my voice.
My Studio Equipment
I primarily use a Rode NT-1A mic and Logic editing software for projects.
I use a Roland DP990 for compositions and as a MIDI controller.
My prefered MIDI interface is an Edirol UA-25.
I am a fluent speaker of German and can voice any German-speaking parts you may require.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Will Helton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Will Helton is a Standard subscriber.
• Will Helton was last active on Voice123 160 days ago