RICH, RESONANT, DEEP, REASSURING
A warm, gentle, reassuring voice with presence. Deep and insightful for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations.
An ideal voice for corporate presentations and training recordings. Deep, warm, and authoritative - perfect for television or radio ad campaigns.
Southern accents a specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to offer a variety of American Southern accents, New York/New Jersey, and Standard American. Can also offer German, Spanish, Yiddish, and Eastern European accented English.
My Voice Experience
Narration for educational computer programs
American Regional Radio
I regularly attend acting classes and on-going voice over lessons with a VO professional and BBC radio personality in my local area.
I have have been a performing musician for over 25 years, which has been very helpful in my bespoke music compositions and arrangements.
I have both a BA and MA in German. It was during my grad studies that I first became involved in radio broadcasting, which has helped to add depth and shape to my voice.
My Studio Equipment
I primarily use a Rode NT-1A mic and Logic editing software for projects.
I use a Roland DP990 for compositions and as a MIDI controller.
My prefered MIDI interface is an Edirol UA-25.
I am a fluent speaker of German and can voice any German-speaking parts you may require.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Will Helton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Will Helton is a Standard subscriber.
Will Helton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Will Helton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Will Helton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Will Helton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.