Guy next door with a smooth and pleasing quality.
Fun, young and hip. Definitely a guy-next-door type with a velvety smooth quality. Has a range from gen-X surfer, to a calm, cool, and relaxing yogi.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish Irish Irish (which makes my grandma proud), Boston, Southern accents that include everything from a Southern Gentleman to a trailer-park resident powerhouse.
My Voice Experience
Adult cartoon describing losing ones virginity in a show about embarrassment on the discovery channel? Yep, I was THAT voice; recounting a story of a simple minded college student who had sex with a prostitute because he had been a virgin for far too long.
I've also been your voice of reason to shop for your new mortgage with First Financial Bank. Why? Because I'm soothing and trustworthy. Other VO's include commercial work ranging from Fast Food restaurants to television network promos.
BFA in Acting from The Theatre School at DePaul University. Regents endorsement as a Drama Major at the H.S. of Music, Art and the Performing Arts in NYC. Voice-Over training with Kathy Bosco from Bosco Productions in Chicago. Private lessons with Deb Doetzer as well.
My Studio Equipment
Whisper booth, Pro Tools Software, MXL3000 Mic
I've been an actor for over 15 years, and have recently been narrowing my focus toward specializing in voice overs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wilam Tarris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wilam Tarris is a Standard subscriber.
• Wilam Tarris was last active on Voice123 356 days ago