Animation/character actor with wide vocal range
My voice is one of a kind - it's truly made for animation/character voice over work. It has vast range, from deep and smooth or scratchy to unique higher pitched tones, along with everything in-between.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character Impersonations: Gollum/Smeagol (Lord of the Rings), Doctor Nick (The Simpsons), Barney Gumble (The Simpsons), Sideshow Mel (The Simpsons), Solomon Vandy (Blood Diamond), Heimlich (A Bug's Life), Darth Vadar (Star Wars), Yoda (Star Wars), Sallah (Indiana Jones), Kip (Napoleon Dynamite), Jimmy Stewart and/or Sean Connery, Elmo (Sesame Street)
Animal Impersonations: mandrill, monkey, capuchin, cat, dog, seagull, seal, cow, duck
Accents: Asian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, Country Western, Urban African-American
Characterizations: chain-smoking clown, 1920's baseball announcer, Italian mobster, flamboyant male, dumb blonde, old man, scary beast, demonic screams, blues musician
My Voice Experience
- Various voices for cartoon titled 'Goodbye LA,' to debut this fall on Comedy Central Adult Swim
- Main character for video game titled 'Bored Alien Starfighter,' to debut this fall on Glowmonkey.com
- New York detective voice for DC4K animated initiative
Education: Majored in Journalism at Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Sennheiser e835
Recording System: PreSonus AudioBox USB
Software: Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0
I am just starting out in this industry - I consider my vocal range and talents a natural gift that I am finally utilizing. Please allow me to work for you and build up my portfolio! I guarantee you will be impressed with my work!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David West by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David West is a Standard subscriber.
David West does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David West was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David West does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David West was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.