Warm Friendly Confident Corporate eLearning Actor
Voice-over veteran, with many long-time corporate, commercial & broadcast clients.
eLearning Course Narration is a specialty!
I have also done numerous audio book narrations, some for Pulitzer Prize winning authors.
Very directable and easy to work with.
Long-time male voice-over announcer for WGBY, the PBS station for western New England.
Friendly, earnest, informational, fun, upbeat, and sincere.
Very professional and clear.
Corporate narrations, commercials, as well as character voices for animation, animatronics, toys, etc.
Communicative, pleasant, warm, confident, engaging, friendly, genuine, natural, authoritative, reassuring, knowledgeable, professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon, character, animation voices
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice work practically my whole life. I am a voice-over veteran, and have many long-time corporate, commercial & broadcast clients, including MassMutual, Blackstone, Babson Capital, Baystate Medical Center, Carpet One, BOSE Corporation, Servicemaster, Yankee Candle, Holyoke Hospital, Endicott College, New York Presbyterian Hospital, many colleges and hospitals, and more too numerous to mention. I have also done numerous eLearning courses and consider it a specialty. I'm also the male voice announcer for WGBY-Public Television for western New England. I have also done numerous character voices for games, toys and animation. Very directable, and easy to work with.
I am a longtime producer of radio and TV content. I have produced over 400 CDs of music for the broadcast and corporate industry.
My Studio Equipment
State of the art digital recording studio, amazing collection of classic microphones, tube pre-amps,isolated voice-over booth. Pro Tools, Digital Performer, array of plug-ins and effects.
Pretty much anything that has to do with audio production, I can handle. Enjoy working solely as a voice talent with you as producer, or can self-direct if you need that also. Quick turnaround not a problem.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Wes Talbot by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wes Talbot is a Premium subscriber.
• Wes Talbot was last active on Voice123 17 days ago