Natural, Authentic, Warm, Rich,Deep, Guy Next Door
My voice is best described as natural, authentic, warm, rich and most of all professional. Ideal for motivating one on one narration. Textured and dramatic all the way to light and mildly comedic or sexy and fun for commercials. My delivery is customized to fit the target audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characterizations include: Guy next door, boss, CEO, Dad/Father, white/blue collar employee, host/emcee, customer service agent, etc.
My Voice Experience
I have spent over 15 years behind a microphone as a Radio Host. In 1986 I won the Canadian Large Market Personality Of The Year Award. As a radio performer I have voiced thousands of commercials. This includes a wide array of clients covering many different delivery styles. Part of my job on air was to interview artists, live and on the phone. Artists interviewed include: Sting, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams, Steve Earle, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, Charlie Daniels, Mellisa Etheridge, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bonnie Raitt, Peter Tosh, Joan Osborne, John Hiatt, John Mellencamp, R.E.M, Neil Young and many many more.
Over the years I have taken many workshops for voice. I have worked with some of Canada's best audio production directors. Having them behind the board coaching/directing is invaluable training.
My Studio Equipment
MICROPHONE: Neumann TLM 102
PREAMP: DigiDesign MBox Pro
SOFTWARE: Pro Tools
COMPUTER: iMac with OS X Lion 10.7.5
OTHER: 4x6 Vocal Booth
After leaving radio in the late 90's I worked for a local advertising agency for 5 years as a Brand Strategist. This further developed my marketing skills. I have also owned a very successful mid-sized business in the Environmental field. This experience has given me understanding and empathy for my clients situations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Wes Erickson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wes Erickson is a Standard subscriber.
• Wes Erickson was last active on Voice123 185 days ago