Bright, resonant, authoritative, personable
Clear, direct and authoritative for narrations; upbeat and folksy for commercials and promos; smooth and personable for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wide range of male delivery -- hip, aging, geeky.
My Voice Experience
I've been in broadcasting for 30 years, primarily as a radio news reporter and anchor. I spent more than 25 years at WGN Radio, most recently as News Director. I've also been a fill-in talkshow host, on-camera talent, and have done voice-overs for TV news reports, instructional videos, promotional videos, church multi-media programs as well as a book on tape.
I have a BA in Speech Communication from Wheaton College, in Wheaton, Illinois, where I focussed on broadcast journalism. Over the years I have taken private singing lessons to strengthen my speaking voice as well as private coaching for news delivery and presentation skills. I have taught several classes in media performance at Wheaton since 2001 in which students were required to perform a variety of vocal productions.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone and audio processor for recording along with digital audio and video editing software. I have access to a full-featured production studio and ISDN as needed.
I can combine my writing, speaking and production skills to present a package of options for prospective clients. I take direction well. Customer service is my highest priority.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wes Bleed by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wes Bleed is a Standard subscriber.
Wes Bleed does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Wes Bleed was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Wes Bleed does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Wes Bleed was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.