Adaptable: warm to cold, nerdy to sexy, accents...
Versatile. I can talk in a lower jazzy voice (Michael Buble) and sing in a high pitched voice (Prince). I enjoy being serious and also humorous, it is all rewarding for me. I speak English primarily. I have an associates degree in Spanish and I took three years of French; so my accent is excellent in Spanish and French, but I need to brush up on my vocabulary sometimes. I can also do other accents very well, like British(all types), Jamaican, Indian (Middle Eastern), New Yorker, Californian, Surfer, Book Nerd... and much more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-US/British/Australian/Irish, Jamaican, Caribbean, Hindu, Chinese, Japanese, New York-Guido/Jewish/Puerto Rican, Latino, Ebonics, more...
My Voice Experience
I have entertained friends and family with my voices and antics all my life and that is a lot of experience. I sing, have done voices in animations, but I recommend checking out my voiceover demo(s) to see what I'm capable of.
Some companies I've done VO for include: PRN (Premiere Real Networks), WalMart, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, drTV Productions, LA County Corrections, Tara Pine Productions... and more.
I am a certified audio engineer and hold a BA in Video production & Visual Design. I also do graphic/web design. I composed all the music and did all of the recording for my demos as well. I record bands and make my own music on the side.
My Studio Equipment
Various Mics including Stereo & Mono interfacing. Pro Tools, Garageband, Logic, Soundtrack Pro, Sony Acid/Soundforge. Multiple source recording capability. MIDI Keyboard (Korg). Mini DV, DAT, DVD, CD, Vinyl capabilities.
I have tried everything from being a flight attendant for United and Delta, working as an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force, DJing music at weddings, cleaning pools, to getting my certification as a Massage therapist. I'm 30 years old and I have tried more things than any of my friends, and I'm proud of that. It is part of what makes me such a versatile talent.
I take pride in everything I do, so if I end up working for you, rest assured that I will do my best and provide you with an exceptional product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Wayne Noel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wayne Noel is a Standard subscriber.
• Wayne Noel was last active on Voice123 159 days ago