Versatile, warm, folksy, broad range, friendly
Male baritone voice capable of wide variety. Characters (comedic, but not impressions). Hard, medium and soft sells,
various accents (germanic, british, india).
I can read and speak German but not necessarily with a native accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Allentown, Eastern PA, Philadelphia, NYC, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Walt Speck
My Voice Experience
15+ year veteran of broadcast radio and TV, in various markets and formats. Recent VO experience includes straight
sells on commercials, textbooks on tape,
character voices for toy market, taped
airport public address announcements, and Phone/IVR systems.
Bachelor of Science in Radio-TV and Film from Northwestern University.
8+ years of formal keyboard training (piano/organ).
Voiceover technique training with Phila
veteran Charlie Roney and national talent James Herron.
My Studio Equipment
Onyx Blackjack Interface
Adept at sound editing, creating Powerpoint-type presentations that don't look like typical presentations, and creating "sound pictures" (evoking a picture in the listeners' minds through use of sound, music and FX).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Walt Speck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Walt Speck is a Standard subscriber.
Walt Speck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Walt Speck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Walt Speck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Walt Speck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.