Tenor, Trainer, Clear, Concise, Technical
Technical trainer and instructional designer. Delivering voice overs for technical web based training.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Starting to sing on a bet in 2009, Walter began working in earnest on learning to sing. He is now a cantor at 2 Catholic churches in the Indianapolis area and a member of the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir.
The in 2013, as an Instructional Designer for Xerox, he was tapped to be the voice talent for training modules ranging from HR to technical training. The primary type of work is to take a very complex or highly detailed concept and break it down into manageable bytes that stick with the module participant.
These modules are used primarily in the United States and are estimated to have an individual reach of over 10,000 individuals.
BS - Finance, Indiana University
MBA - University of Phoenix
Voice - Studies with Dr. Jeffery Ballard of the Ballard Music Studio, Muncie, IN
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Blue Yeti
Recording Software - Audacity
Unknown - Click here to ask Walter Peycha
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Walter Peycha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Walter Peycha is a Standard subscriber.
Walter Peycha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Walter Peycha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Walter Peycha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Walter Peycha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.