Afro-American voice with versatile pitch
I have a Afro-American voice with versatile high-low pitch that can personify various male, female or child characters. I have voice over lessons from Atlanta Broadcasting Institute and currently perfom various voice over commercials and online game commentating from the Deep South Football League.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform accents for Afro-American, Spanish, French, Jamaican, African, Haitian and French-Canadian dialects.
My Voice Experience
Currently, I do voice over commercials for Complete Game Boadcasting. During game breaks and announcements, I conduct voice over commercials for radio and in-game announcements for 6 months. for 2 years, I conducted game announcements and voice over commercials for business advertisements for the Shaw University Men's Basketball game commentary.
M.B.A in Sports Entertatainment and Marketing from American Intercontinental University 2010.
B.S Business Administration Shaw University Ralegh, NC
completed courses in Public Speaking, Marketing and Advertisements, Public relations.
Graduate from Atlanta Broadcasting Institute December 2009. Completed training in journalism, voice over trainning, public speaking, and adobe audition editing.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition speed-edit programs, Windows Media player, Microphone, amplifier, with sound board.
Previous experience in commercial ads for sports, business, healthcare and music products.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Walter Hopewell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Walter Hopewell is a Standard subscriber.
Walter Hopewell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Walter Hopewell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Walter Hopewell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Walter Hopewell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.