Resonant, Smooth, Baritone, Crisp, Commercial,
Warm and expressive young male voice talent for narrations, edgy and gravelly for imaging, deep, smooth and resonant for commercials or business presentations, professional for ebooks or elearning.
I also do an Indian accent (in English), Spanish/Latin accented English, Eastern European accented English, and Urban, Southern, Stoner, and New England accented Englsh.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fairfax, Alexandria, Virginia, Washington DC, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jason Veazey
My Voice Experience
I've been a voice actor and voice talent for over 14 years. I've done radio shows, TV shows, commercials for every medium and I've written ads.
I work out of a professional recording facility which I have 24-7 access to and I'm a master audio editor and effects specialist.
I also have several other male and female voice actors available for multiple-voice over projects.
I learned this voiceover craft from over 20 years of listening, observing and creating.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Rode NT 1-A microphone, Inspire 1394 firewire interface and Adobe Audition/Cool Edit Pro for editing.
I most recently was Production Director for WJFK radio in Washington, DC where I voiced, produced and wrote radio and web commercials and radio imaging and worked with clients and voice talent as a performance coach and director.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Veazey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Veazey is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Veazey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Veazey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Veazey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Veazey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.